Four words everyone should always use.

 

4 Words That Should Never Depart From Your Mouth

  

1. Thank You: The word "thank You" is an appreciative word, the Bible said; Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Before we pray we give thanks, before we eat we should give thanks, before we do anything we should give thanks to God the creator.

Therefore as Christians we ought to give thanks to God, not just to God but to anyone who do anything for us, it's a sign of appreciation.

2. Please; The word please is a pleasant way of asking for things, whenever you want to ask for something from someone, you use the word please, please help me, please give me the money, it's a polite way of asking things from someone.

3. I Am Sorry: I am sorry is an apologetic word, when we do something wrong to people we ought to apologize, not just saying sorry but "I am sorry" using the word "I" is very important, it is the right way to way to apologize, not just saying "sorry".

4. I Love You: Even though this word has been greatly abused, it one of the most important word that should not depart from a persons mouth. I love you Lord.

Thank you for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The stomach Witch" H. pylori; THE GATEWAY OF WICKEDNESS.

End Power Marginalization of Southern Borno People